- 28cm width x 36cm length x 99cm height, chair itself only weighs 8kg; the working capacity is 227kg.
- Exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell foam (higher density than normal foam), oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery in burgundy backed by a 2 Year Guarantee.
- PU upholstery in brown features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability.
- The aircraft-quality steel frame is lightweight and tremendously strong; the eco-friendly No-Mark finished frame is electrostatically powder coated to prevent rust, nicks, and scratches.
- Accessories include: six-way adjustable face cradle, Max Comfort memory foam layered pillow, and a carrying case.
Master Massage specially constructed the Bedford Portable Massage Chair for students and professionals who need to transition between the office, mall or clients’ houses. While the chair is so light it can easily be transported from site to site, it’s sturdy enough to support a working weight up to 227kg, thanks to its innovative aircraft-grade steel frame.
The chair is cushioned with Master Massage’s exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is engineered to be more dense than any other foam available, and therefore more comfortable for clients.
The Brown Luster PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, and backed by a Master Massage 2 Year Guarantee. Additionally, the eco-friendly No-Mark finished frame is electrostatically powder coated to prevent rust, nicks, and scratches, to keep the Bedford looking band new for years.
• six-way adjustable face cradle
• Max Comfort foam layered pillow
• free carrying case.