- Sanitising Portable Wand scientifically tested and proven to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, mould and eliminate allergy causing contaminants such as dust mites and their toxic waste
- Chemical free, quick and easy to use – sterilise hard to reach areas
- Use in the home, office, or on holiday – Can be safely used on any surface or item and will not cause damage. Easily fits in luggage or a handbags
- Environmentally friendly, UV-C is a natural germicidal light, reducing the need for harsh or harmful chemicals to kill germs
- The UV-C light helps to eliminate germs on surfaces and items as well as destroy dust mites and their toxic waste that might be living in your bed, sofas or furniture that can cause splenitis, pneumonia, eczema and asthma. It also destroys bacteria, mould and microbial pests which can affect asthma and allergy sufferers.
Used in hospitals and clinics for years, this lightweight UV-C Portable Wand uses powerful UV-C light to sanitise, sterilise and disinfect surfaces and items around the home or work place. With just a few minutes use by directing the UV-C light over targeted surfaces will provide protection against harmful germs without the use of potentially harsh and harmful chemicals or sprays. Ideal for when travelling and can easily fit into handbags or luggage. Scientifically tested and proven to kill 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria as well as dust mites, bed bugs, fleas and their eggs. Including H1N1 Swine Flu, Staphylococcus aureus and E.coli as well as others. UV-C Light Products protects against avoidable illness, allergies and food borne infection. Push button one touch operation for ease of use Wrist strap for safety and convenience LED light indicator allows LED light indicator flashes to indicate when batteries need replacing 1-year limited warranty